The purpose of this project is to better defend civil society’s privacy by researching and building a locally deployable VPN that automatically checks device traffic using AI-based detection to block threats and prevent dangerous privacy leaks. New free software AI technology and automatic reporting are used to detect dangerous threats, attacks, viruses, and private data leaks.
- You can set it up in your company and provide your staff VPN accounts.
- The AI VPN encrypts all traffic that passes through it.
- Slips, a behavioral-based IDS that uses machine learning and rules, analyses the traffic automatically.
- You can request an AI VPN profile via email or Telegram channels. You have complete control over your emails and Telegram channels.
- An automated report is generated and given to you through email or Telegram.
- OpenSSL or Wireguard can be used as the backend VPN.
- In areas where encryption is prohibited, you can nevertheless give analysis by using an unencrypted VPN.
- It employs Pi-hole for automatic DNS request blocking and VPN security.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes.
Download Link: https://github.com/stratosphereips/AIVPN