Hello, my wonderful readers! iCloud Activation Lock is a useful feature that prevents unauthorized access to your Apple Watch and other devices if misplaced or stolen. However, this feature can be inconvenient at times. For example, if you buy a used Apple Watch linked to the previous owner’s iCloud, you can use it after entering the correct Apple ID and password. Do you want to know how to bypass Activation Lock Apple Watch without a previous owner? You have arrived at the right place. This blog will explain the activation lock Apple watch and provide some effective activation lock Apple watch bypass methods.
What is the activation lock Apple watch?
The Apple Watch’s Activation Lock security feature aids in protecting your watch from unauthorized use. This feature ensures that only you have access to your device by requiring you to unlock your iCloud account before you can unlock your watch. Data protection is one of the advantages of Activation Lock if your watch is stolen or lost. It also protects private information like passwords and credit card information, enabling you to use your watch’s full functionality without concern.
How to activate it?
To enable this feature, simply enable Find My iPhone on your iOS device and then perform a factory reset of the Apple Watch while it is linked to your iCloud account. While it is simple to set up, Activation Lock is a powerful tool that provides peace of mind when it comes to protecting the data stored on your Apple Watch. You can unlock your watch for use by an authorized user or for repairs by disabling this feature, which releases you from the restrictions of being constantly connected to iCloud.
When you enable Find My on your paired iPhone, the Find My and Activation Lock for your Apple Watch are activated automatically. Activation Lock requires your Apple ID and password before anyone can:
- Disconnect your Apple Watch from your iPhone.
- Connect your Apple Watch to a new iPhone and use it.
- Disable Find My on your device.
Even if your Apple Watch falls into the wrong hands, Activation Lock can help you keep it safe and increase your chances of getting it back. Even if you remotely deactivate your device, Activation Lock can prevent anyone from activating it again without your consent. All you have to do is remember your Apple ID and password and keep Find My on.
Check If Activation Lock is Enabled on Apple Watch
Keep an eye on your Apple Watch, especially if it is connected to sensitive data on your iPhone. Fortunately, it’s easy to check whether or not the activation lock is still enabled. Simply select the My Watch tab in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap the info button to reveal more details by tapping the watch name next to it. If Find My Apple Watch is displayed, the activation lock is still active. If your watch is ever lost or stolen, this is a good way to determine whether it is secure.
Can you bypass the Apple watch locked to owner?
It is challenging, but possible, to get around the Activation Lock. You can unlock the device’s activation lock using a variety of desktop applications and online tools. You can create a new account by deleting the old Apple ID using these tools. And you can even unlock the watch without the Apple ID and password connected to the device.
The iCloud lock removal tools and services for your Apple Watch are not free. It should be noted. There may be some options available for free, but they are sporadic. You might get scammed and infect your desktop with malware rather than getting around the activation lock.
How to Remove Activation Lock on Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch and iPhone are simple to unpair. Just open the Apple Watch app on your phone, choose the paired watch, and click the info button. Choose “Unpair Apple Watch” from there.
You can still disable Activation Lock even if you can not access your iPhone or Apple Watch by logging into iCloud.com on a computer. Select “All Devices” from “Find My iPhone,” then click on your Apple Watch. The activation lock can then be removed, and your watch can be prepared for its new owner.
How To Bypass Activation Lock on Apple Watch without a Password?
The following two techniques will enable you to unlock your Apple Watch’s iCloud Activation Lock if you do not know your Apple ID or password.
AppleiPhoneUnlock is one of the most effective iCloud Activation Lock removal tools available. It allows you to unlock any Apple device, including the iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple Watch. What’s impressive is you can utilize this tool to unlock any model of the Apple Watch, even watchOS 8.
The procedures to use AppleiPhoneUnlock to remove the Activation Lock from an Apple Watch are as follows:
- Navigate to the AppleiPhoneUnlock website using any browser on your computer.
- Type in the Apple Watch’s serial number or IMEI code. It should be engraved on the watch’s back (or occasionally in the band slot).
- Choose the watch model after entering the serial number.
- Now click Remove Activation Lock, adhere to the instructions on the subsequent page, and finish the payment.
After the process is finished, your Apple Watch will be unlocked in 24 hours.
IMEIdoctor is another excellent tool for removing the iCloud Activation Lock from an Apple Watch. You can use it to unlock any iOS device for a small fee. It is important to note that unlocking your Apple Watch will take between 5 and 10 days.
Here is the procedure to bypass the Activation Lock with IMEIdoctor:
- Launch your browser and navigate to the IMEIdoctor website.
- Type the Apple Watch’s serial number or IMEI in the first box.
- In the next box, enter the device model and click the Remove Activation Lock button.
- Fill in the blanks on the following pages.
As previously stated, you may have to wait up to 10 days to unlock the Apple Watch using IMEIDoctor.
How To Remove Activation Lock from Apple Watch with Apple ID?
Various methods used for Apple watch activation lock removal with the help of Apple ID are:
Use the Paired iPhone to Bypass Apple Watch Activation Lock
It may be simple to remove the Activation Lock on the Apple Watch if you are the watch’s owner, the watch is paired with your iPhone, or the original owner is still present. All you need to do is unpair the paired iPhone from the Apple Watch. Here is how to do this:
- Bring your iPhone and Apple Watch close to one another first. On your iPhone, launch the Apple Watch app.
- Then select “My Watch” from the menu on the top-left corner of the screen, and then tap the information icon next to the locked watch.
- To finally disconnect the watch from the iPhone, tap “Unpair Apple Watch.”
To confirm the operation, you must enter your iCloud login information. You can unlock your Apple Watch’s iCloud Activation Lock by following these instructions.
Using iCloud for iWatch Activation Lock Bypass
If the Apple Watch is still paired to the previous owner’s iPhone or if you do not have it paired with your iPhone, do not worry. If you are aware of your Apple ID login information, you can also unlock the activation lock or get in touch with the device’s original owner.
The Activation Lock can be remotely removed by following these steps;
- Using a browser, access iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID and password.
- In the top-left corner of the screen, click the “Find iPhone” icon, then choose “All Devices.”
- Click on the Apple Watch after finding it in the list.
- To unpair and delete the watch from the iCloud account, click “Erase Apple Watch” and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
You will delete your Apple Watch and delete it from your iCloud account. You should be able to go to the watch and use your Apple ID to sign in.
Pros and Cons of Paid Apple watch locked to Owner Bypass Service
Let’s check out some pros and cons of the paid iCloud activation lock bypass services before purchasing them.
- Professionals with expertise perform unlocking to guarantee effectiveness.
- The majority of the time, it unlocks in less than 24 hours.
- Your watch’s iCloud activation lock should be permanently removed.
- Professional risk-free service to avoid unwanted damage.
- You must pay a substantial sum of money to obtain the unlock.
- You must be aware of fake paid services that can defraud you.
It can be very upsetting if your Apple Watch is iCloud locked because it prevents you from accessing the device. You can remove the Activation Lock from your Apple Watch using the methods described above. You were able to successfully Apple Watch activation lock removal and use it with your own Apple ID.
Read similar blogs by clicking here.