WebDork is a Python utility for finding information disclosures by automating some dorking.
- Company/Organisation name to search for : -cn
- Use the following commands to open the dorks in your browser: -bw, —browser
- In the terminal, display the dork results: —show
- Output filename : -o
- Increased output: —verbose (-v)
- Save the findings directly without printing anything: -s, —quiet
- Don’t save the outcome anywhere: —no-save-output
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes.
Download Link: https://github.com/HACKE-RC/webdork