SECMON is a web-based solution for automating information security monitoring and vulnerability management.
- Email notification when a new CVE is issued that affects your product list
- Email alerts when “cyber-security” news is released, such as new threats, recent assaults, events, and so on.
- Create a visual representation of the high-risk goods on your IT infrastructure.
- Download the CVE Excel report for a specific date range.
- Showcase the most important cybersecurity topics (Light cyber landscape)
- Logs that are simple to integrate into a SIEM (verified on Splunk and Graylog)
- Check out the most recent CVEs as well as cybersecurity-related headlines.
- Assign a CVE’s management status buffer.
- Look up all of a CVE’s specifics.
- See if there’s an exploit for a CVE on Github or Exploit-DB.
- Look for security flaws in a certain product.
- Manage your product list: find, add, and delete products, and see a list of products you’ve referenced.
- Keep an eye on the pollsters’ sources.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes.
Download Link: https://github.com/Guezone/SECMON