Reave uses a classic listener/agent model, in which the user can create many listeners of various types that accept any number of agents, each of which is designed to run on a hypervisor host. Currently, the framework includes a Python agent that covers the following goals:-
- Automatic hypervisor host enumeration, which includes:
- -> Which guest systems are installed
- -> Which network shares (NFS/iSCSI) are mounted
- -> Which local users are attached
- -> Which domain the hypervisor belongs to
- -> Which data stores are present on the physical system
Modular payloads with features such as:
- Datastore, file, and virtual disc exfiltration
- Enumeration: Additional network scanning, etc.
- Persistence: Adding, editing, deleting local users, installing SSH keys and reverse shells
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purposes.
Download Link: https://github.com/Psmths/reave