So, Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing – W | VAPT is necessary for the security of any company or enterprise, to avoid usage of possible vulnerabilities by potential hackers to exploit the privacy and the security of the company and its system. IEMLabs provides extensive testing procedure to secure the system.
Costs and Duration for Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing – W | VAPT : –
The cost for W | VAPT depends upon the type of testing as per the client requirement. Basically, two types of testing can be conducted namely “Black Box Testing” and “White Box testing”:-
Black Box Testing: –
In Black Box Testing method, the testers are not provided with any specific area or scope where the testing needs to be done. Also, no company personnel accompany them while the testing takes place. The tester himself/herself scans for all the required information and conducts the test extensively by all means of hacking possible.
White Box Testing: –
In White Box Testing method, the enterprise specifies the scope on which the testing needs to be conducted as well as the total number of systems in that particular scope. The tester focuses only on that scope and conducts the test extensively by all means of hacking possible.
Get quotation from us – [email protected]
The world’s top brands trust Astra to find every loophole in their security.
Identify and patch security gaps in your cloud set-up.
Seamlessly collaborate with your team members, CXOs and our Security experts.
Our intelligent scanner find issues that other pentests often miss.
Build trust among customers and partners with a security certificate.
No other Pentest product combines automated scanning + expert guidance like we do.
Web App Pentest
Secure your web app and find vulnerabilities that other pentests often miss.
- Beat hackers at their own game with Astra’s continuous scanner, powered by creative hacker knowledge.
- Our security engine is constantly evolving using intel about new hacks and CVEs.
- Astra’s intelligent scanner builds on top of your past pentest data to tailor its process to match your product.
Stop waiting for your next pentest to find vulnerabilities. Astra’s intelligent scanner is always monitoring your application and continously finding issues to fix.
Scan Logged-in Pages
Perform security checks behind the login pages with Astra’s scanner. Share your credentials smoothly with our Chrome plugin and don’t miss a single issue.
Smarter Vulnerability Management
Prioritize vulnerabilities based on ROI and take data-backed decision with a smart vulnerability management dashboard, made for CXOs and managers.
Scan your critical APIs
Protect your business critical APIs from abuse and vulnerabilities. Astra’s scanner ensures APIs are tested for vulnerabilities and best security practices.
Get clear, actionable steps to patch every issue and work together seamlessly.
- Seamlessly collaborate with your team members, CXOs and our Security experts from our user-friendly dashboard.
- See all the essential details about every vulnerability in one place.
- Know exactly how you can reproduce and test the issues.
- Get detailed, actionable steps to fix every single vulnerability.
- Comment and discuss every issue right where it is listed. Avoid the endless calls and emails.
Track progress with our CXO friendly dashboard and prioritize the right fixes.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of your security posture with our CXO dashboard and easily track your team’s progress.
- Always know the status without needing to follow up.
- Prioritize the right fixes based on ROI and make the most of your developers’ time.
- Move faster with a streamlined pentest process.
Get ISO, SOC2, GDPR, CIS compliant-ready without the hassle.
Astra’s security engine covers all the essential tests required for you to achieve ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOC2 or GDPR compliance. Secure your systems thoroughly and ensure every loophole is covered with Astra.
Win customer’s trust with a unique, publicly verifiable security certificate.
A secure application calls for some bragging. Let our engineers verify your fixes, and get a safe-to-host certificate that’s unique to your product.
Share the certificate link with your partners and customers, and build relationships based in trust.
- 582,899+ Vulnerabilities Reported
- $10,000,000+ Saved in Potential Losses
- 99% Trustpilot Ratings