NinjaDroid is a very simple tool used for reverse engineering Android APK packages.
NinjaDroid makes use of dex2jar and apktool for extraction and storage of:
- JSON report file, containing information on all extracted APK files
- AndroidManifest.xml file (using apktool)
- Classes.dex file
- CERT.DSA/RSA digital certificate file
- Translated .jar file (using dex2jar)
- Disassembled smali files. (using apktool)
- assests/ and res/ folders along with their stored data (using apktool)
The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/rovellipaolo/NinjaDroid