jSQL Injection is a lightweight application used to find database information from a distant server.
It is free, open source and it works cross-platform on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X with Java from version 8 to 15. jSQL Injection is also part of the official penetration testing distribution Kali Linux and is included in various other distributions like Pentest Box, Parrot Security OS, ArchStrike and BlackArch Linux.
- Automatic injection of 23 kinds of databases: Access, CockroachDB, CUBRID, DB2, Derby, Firebird, H2, Hana, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, MaxDB, Mckoi, MySQL, Neo4j, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata and Vertica
- Multiple injection strategies: Normal, Error, Blind and Time
- SQL and tampering sandboxes
- Injection of list of targets
- Read and write files on host using injection
- Creation and visualization of Web shell and SQL shell
- Bruteforce of password hash
- Search for administration pages
- Text hashing, encoding and decoding
- Authentication Basic, Digest, NTLM, Kerberos
- Proxy connection HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5
Download Link:- https://github.com/ron190/jsql-injection