HTTP tools for security research (Hetty). It aspires to provide an open-source alternative to commercial software such as Burp Suite Pro, with sophisticated functionality suited to the demands of the information security and bug bounty communities.
- HTTP man-in-the-middle (#MITM) proxy and GraphQL server (features/to-do).
- Web interface with proxy log viewer (Next.js).
- Make the proxy scope-aware.
- Full-text search in the proxy log viewer (with regex).
- Project management is number five.
- Sender module for manually sending HTTP requests, either from scratch or from the proxy log.
- Attacker module for delivering HTTP requests in a scripted manner. Make use of Go’s parallelism capabilities and the net/Http package to make it lightning fast.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/dstotijn/hetty