For *Nix Systems, an artefact collection tool.
Fennec is a Rust-based artefact collecting tool for use in incident response on *nix-based systems. Fennec allows you to create a configuration file that specifies how artefacts should be collected.
- A single binary that is statically built
- Run any SQL query with osquery.
- Carry out system commands.
- Use regex to parse any text file.
- The ability to collect logs and data from the system
- Provide data in an organised format.
- Provide a variety of output formats (JSONL, CSV and KJSON)
- Configuration file with many of options
- Immediately save the ZIP file to a secure location
- Very quick response.
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/AbdulRhmanAlfaifi/Fennec