External C2 Integration With Azure Servicebus, C2 Traffic Via Azure Servicebus.
- To begin, create an Azure Service Bus account.
- Create a shared access policy (connection string) with just Send and Listen capabilities.
- In Beacon C# projects, change the static connectionString property to match the “Primary Connection String” value for the Shared access policy you defined in step 2.
- For the CobaltBus project, the same variables must be modified, but the “Primary Connection String” for the “RootManageSharedAccessKey” Shared access policy must be used instead. (Requires authorization to “manage”)
- Install Cobalt and start an External C2 listener on port 4444, 127.0.0.1 (this may be adjusted in the C# code by modifying the ExternalC2Port and ExternalC2Ip vars).
Disclaimer: The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/Flangvik/CobaltBus