AndroBugs Framework: — A powerful Android vulnerability scanner that aids developers and security researchers in identifying potential security flaws in Android apps.
- Look for security flaws in Android applications.
- Examine an application’s code for best practises violations.
- Determine whether or not a programme makes use of a specific cross-platform development framework (such as Xamarin, Flutter, or React Native)
- Determine whether an application uses potentially harmful shell commands (such as “su”).
- A big number of applications may be scanned in a short amount of time thanks to the parallel enormous analysis function (allows to scan 1000 applications on a machine with 20 cores and 10 GB RAM in under 15 minutes)
- Examine an app’s security features (indicated as Hacker>, for app repackaging hacking)
- Locate base64 encoded strings and decode them.
Disclaimer: – The intended use for the tool is strictly educational and should not be used for any other purpose.
Download Link: https://github.com/androbugs2/androbugs2